Redeemable only by users aged 18 or over holding a Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) master account (previously known as PlayStation Network master account) registered in Australia to fund a SEN wallet. Actual card not as pictured.
Easily add funds to your PlayStation Network wallet without the need for a credit card.
- Pick them up in $30 and $50 denominations and add credit easily to your PlayStation Network wallet without the need of a credit card.
- Purchase a PlayStation Network Card, enter the 12 digit code and start treating yourself to some great downloads.
- Use them to purchase PlayStation 3 and PSP content including PlayStation Store games and game add-ons, items within PlayStation Home, tracks from the SingStore (PS3 only), subscription to Music Unlimited and movies to own or rent via the Video Store of PlayStation Store
Card and Voucher Code Terms and Conditions
1. Your card or voucher code (“Voucher Code“) is issued and redeemed by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283) (“we“, “us“, “our“). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the recipient of the Voucher Code.
2. To redeem a Voucher Code, you will need (i) the specified Sony System; (ii) a Sony Entertainment Network account (previously known as a PlayStation®Network account) (“SEN account“); and (iii) internet, wifi or mobile connection (depending on your Sony System). You are responsible for any internet connection fees.
4. Voucher Codes of the type that can be used to place funds in a SEN wallet (“Wallet TopUp Voucher“) can only be redeemed by SEN master account holders. To open a SEN master account, you must be 18 years or older. Funds can only be added to SEN master accounts registered in the country of issue of the Wallet TopUp Voucher and can only be used to purchase services from PlayStation®Store, the Video Unlimited services and the Music Unlimited services (the “Services“). Master account holders can give sub accounts access to the master account wallet and set a monthly spending limit. In some countries, purchase of Wallet TopUp Vouchers may be restricted by age.
5. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes can only be redeemed once. Voucher Codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold or returned for a cash refund (except as required by law).
6. Voucher Codes must be used before any specified expiry date. The expiry date and any additional restrictions will be communicated to you with the Voucher Code.
7. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise used without your permission. We reserve the right to close user accounts and request alternative forms of payment as well as take all actions necessary to protect our interests if a Voucher Code is fraudulently obtained and used on SEN or to pay for Services. We will not redeem any unused SEN wallet funds, on termination or suspension of your account for these reasons.
8. Certain content available via Voucher Codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
9. A Voucher Code can only be redeemed in those countries where the Services are available. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.
10. If a Voucher Code is defective, your only remedy, and our only liability, is the replacement of such Voucher Code. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we and our licensees, affiliates and licensors make no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to Voucher Codes, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and exclude all other liability to you arising from your use of the Voucher Code. You may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
11. We may assign this Agreement to any member of the Sony group of companies without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
13. Where Voucher Codes are made available as part of a promotional offer, any complaints connected to such offers should be addressed to the promoter of the offer rather than to SEN.
14. If you have any questions about the use of Voucher Codes, please visit www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/support.