Whether an unforgettable night out with friends, a safe ride to the airport, or the latest creation from a favourite local restaurant – an Uber gift card is filled with possibilities.
How to redeem your Uber gift card
Gift cards apply Uber credits to an Uber account. To redeem a gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app
- Select ‘Payment’ from your app menu
- Tap ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’
- Enter your Gift Code
- The Gift Card value will display under ‘Credits’ in the ‘Payment’ tab
Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred.
How to use Uber gift cards
Uber gift cards can be only used for rides or Uber Eats orders in the country where the gift card was purchased. They can’t be used for UberRUSH, family profiles, or scheduled rides.
Gift card credits will apply to your next trip or order by default but you can select a different payment method before you make your request:
- Enter your destination
- Tap the credit card info at the bottom of the next screen
- If you have more than one profile, tap “Change payment method”
- Toggle “Uber Credits” to turn them off (credits will be turned off only for that ride)
If your credits aren’t completely used up, the remaining balance can be applied to your next ride or order.
More Information: https://www.uber.com/en-AU/gift-cards/