Available in two denominations: $15 and $30, Nintendo eShop Cards come in attractive Mario and Zelda designs.
Nintendo eShop Card:
- To redeem this Nintendo eShop Card, you must have a Wii Console, Nintendo DSi system or Nintendo 3DS and a broadband internet connection. Redemption is subject to the terms and conditions for the Wii Shop Channel, the Nintendo DSi Shop, or the Nintendo eShop (as appropriate). If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian will be required to read and accept these terms and conditions. For more information on the terms, check your console or system or visit www.nintendo.com.au. For information on the Nintendo eShop Card, visit http://www.nintendo.com.au.
- Nintendo eShop Cards purchased in Australia can only be used in conjunction with Nintendo consoles and systems purchased and used in Australia. Redemption is subject to availability of the Wii Shop Channel, the Nintendo DSi Shop and the Nintendo eShop.
- This Nintendo eShop Card can only be redeemed once and only at its full value. The value of this card cannot be split across different Nintendo consoles, systems, or between the different shops.
- This card cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- This card will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the card is lost stolen, or otherwise used without your permission.